Into Fangorn v2 is now available
Taking into account feedback from players, and my own play experiences, I’ve released version 2 of my custom scenario, Into Fangorn. In my opinion, it is a better looking and better playing version.
Here’s the change list:
- Formatting now follows the correct template (italics, bold, etc.)
- The cards now include a custom icon for the scenario instead of the Passage through Mirkwood icon
- Frequency of shadow effects has been decreased
- Anger of the Forest and Ent Guardian have been modified to scale better depending on the number of players
- Quest Cards 3B and 5B have been modified to be more consistently challenging
- A few minor text tweaks on certain cards
- Updated to work with the newest version of the LOTR OCTGN plug-in
Just like last time, Into Fangorn v2 is available either in a printable version or as an OCTGN set.